PAC POOL RULES
Rules for Swimmers and Visitors:
- No Carry-Ins Allowed.
- Height Requirement for the big slide is 48 inches (4 ft.). This is a slide manufacturer requirement and is enforced by the PAC to prevent injuries to small children who may be thrown or jostled around inside the slide causing injury.
- No Flotation Devices or Flotation Suits Allowed.
- No alcohol or tobacco allowed inside the aquatic center fencing.
- Parents must be in the water with children that are 6 years old or younger.
- No street clothes are allowed in the pool.
- Pass holders must have their passes to be admitted or will be required to pay daily admission rate. A $3.00 pass replacement fee will be charged.
- Swimmer’s under the age of 9 must be supervised by someone 13 years or older
- A swim test is required for all swimmers to use the diving board and/or drop slide (regardless of age).
- The PAC reserves the right to close the pool due to poor/severe weather. Refunds will not be given in these cases.
- Swim diapers are required for all children not toilet trained. Please check diapers often to avoid accidents.
- The PAC staff has the authority to remove patrons who fail to adhere to the rules and endanger the safety of other patrons or PAC staff.
This list does not include all pool rules. All pool rules are posted in the Admissions/Entry area of the PAC.